We have established a few guidelines to make this ride safe for all participants:
- Motorcycle must be mechanically sound, properly registered, and insured.
- Fuel – please arrive at the starting location with a full tank.
- Headgear – all riders/ passengers must wear a compliant helmet meeting The Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 218, Motorcycle Helmets, 49 CFR §571.218 (1991), which is incorporated by reference, is adopted as the minimum standard for helmets required to be worn by operators and passengers on motorcycles in accordance with the requirements of Transportation Article, §21-1306, Annotated Code of Maryland.
- Organization affiliation clothing – also known as “colors”. No colors, regardless of the organization will be displayed during the ride.
- Obey the rules of the road – No Speeding, reckless or unsafe driving.
- Obey directions of all Police Officers.
- No Alcohol on Anne Arundel Community College Property.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and will help ensure the safety of all participants.